Thanks to our new favorite culinary wizard, Chef Mark Phillips, dinner is assured to be fantastic! If you’ve got the following ingredients and about 40 minutes, you can have Spinach & Artichoke Stuffed Chicken Breast on your table tonight.
- 4 ounce chicken breast
- ½ tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup spinach (wilted)
- ½ cup mushrooms (sautéed)
- 1/2 cup chopped marinated artichoke
- 2 ounces mozzarella
- 1/4 cup tablespoons parmesan cheese (shredded) (save 2 tablespoons to sprinkle on top)
- 1 pinch salt to taste
- Season chicken with paprika, salt, and black pepper.
- Place spinach, mushrooms, artichoke, garlic, basil and parmesan cheese into a bowl and mix together.
- Take each individual breast and slit in the middle being careful not to go all the way through the breast then stuff into chicken breast.
- Place 2 tablespoons shaved parmesan on chicken
- Bake in 350˚ oven on a pan with olive oil until the internal temperature reaches 165˚.
- Serve with marinara or Alfredo sauce and pasta or whipped mashed potatoes!