Here’s another tasty creation from Chef Marlo of Cravings Express. This time, he takes on Chimichurri Grilled Chicken; a delightful dish that can be served in just under 30 minutes. Enjoy!
Chimichurri Sauce Ingredients
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano
- 1 cup fresh parsley
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tspn of crushed pepper flake
- 2 tspn of kosher salt
- 1 small shallot chopped
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Season chicken breast with salt and pepper, & 2 tblspn of chimichurri
- Place chicken breast on the grill and cook for 6 to 7 minutes on each side and until it is no longer pink where you separate the tenderloin from the breast meat. Serving remaining sauce with grilled chicken.
- In a small bowl combine lime juice, red wine vinegar, garlic, & shallots allow to sit for 10 min.
- Add remaining ingredients & mix well.
This sauce can be made ahead of time and stored, covered, and chilled for up to 2 weeks. You can also freeze for up to one month. This sauce can also be used as a marinade for chicken, steaks, or pork chops, or veggies.